Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stepping Out

I am up early this morning, coffee in hand, and looking forward to the day!  The Star Herald is hosting an event at the Gering Civic Center:

Girl's Day Out!
February 4th, 2012
9:00-5:00

The Art of Yarn booth is set up (well, almost) and ready to greet everyone.  (Pictures coming!)

This is the first event, other than the Scotts Bluff Valley Fiber Arts Fair, that I have participated in and I have to say, it feels just right. 

What a trip it has been over the last 11 months since stepping out on my own.  Hard work and more than a few sleepless nights, yes, but well worth it I know. 

I have many thoughts to share.  I have written dozens of blog posts in my head since my last one in July...


2012, here I come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment